As time goes by and the independent publishing market matures, it becomes more and more necessary to spend money on advertising in order to get attention to your books.
Nowhere is this more true than on Amazon!
(We should know…we've sold over 350,000 books under just one pen name!)
Running your first advertising campaign involves a 6 step process:
- Determining the correct book(s) to promote
- Researching your genre(s) and subgenre(s)
- Choosing your advertising platform
- Preparing your books for promotion
- Setting up your account and ads
- Optimizing and scaling your ads
You really can't skip any of those steps if you want to be successful and avoid throwing your money away.
In this training, we will cover the first 3 steps of the process, and you'll go away with the homework that will help you complete step 4. In the next training, you'll actually create your first ads and learn how to monitor and scale them.