In this training, we shared the basics of using AI as a writer to actually produce your next book.
We covered the following topics:
- Important terms to know
- An overview of the tools:
- OpenAI's ChatGPT
- Anthropic's Claude
- Google's Bard
- The lessons that we've learned after a month of heavy use
The bulk of the presentation was spent on our demonstrations, which included:
- Using Claude and ChatGPT for children's books
- Using ChatGPT and Sudowrite for fiction novels
- Using Google Bard for a non-fiction book
- Plus a bonus demo on idea generation
We have included the full prompts and responses that were generated live on this training in the resources.