Blogging for Authors
In this Authorpreneur Mastery Course, Kristen talks all about author blogging, and how to create your own blog.
This course is broken into 4 sessions, covering:
- Session 1: Blogging Foundations (Getting Started, Blogging Styles & More!)
- Your blog site’s purpose…
- How to target the perfect audience through your blog.
- Key features to make your blog site stand out.
- Blog or Vlog? Does it even matter?
- How to never lack for post ideas.
- Session 2: Increase Your Blog Exposure (Profit-boosting tactics!)
- How to turn your love of writing into a cash-cow profit machine.
- Blog monetization methods.
- Guest vs. Freelance…
- How to get paid to write for others’ blogs.
- Session 3: Let’s Get Technical (Themes, Plugins, Security & More!)
- The best WordPress themes…and why.
- Top must-have plugins for ease-of-use and security.
- Top “might want these” plugins to make your blog site easy to navigate and beautiful.
- How to customize your blog’s theme. (DEMO)
- Adding pages, posts, the best structure, oh my! (DEMO)
- Session 4: Traffic & Marketing (Income-generating blog strategies!)
- How to get traffic to your blog…
- What exactly consumers are looking for…and how to target your site to meet their deepest wants.
- The two types of traffic…and how to shift them to you.
- The one type of traffic to avoid at all costs.
- Genre-specific break down!
- And more!
- Plus these bonus tech trainings:
- How to manually install WordPress on cPanel (most secure method)
- How to use a one-click installer (relatively) securely
- How to install on WPEngine
- How to upload a theme