Have you ever considered what might be your perfect pseudonym? The best pen name that you could write under?
In this Authrepreneur Mastery Series, Kristen walks through Power-Packed Pen Names with a session on Pen Name Basics, and a session on Pen Name Marketing. We have also included a recent Q&A that Jay and Blaine did before one of our live trainings while waiting for that week’s guest presenter to get setup:
Session 1, Pen Name Basics:
- When and when not to use a pen name.
- How to choose a pen name.
- How to handle copyright with a pen name.
- How to publish a pen name-written book.
- Pen name branding… handling headshots, etc.
- Social Media legalities… (How to stay within the TOS!)
Session 2, Pen Name Marketing:
- The various approaches to publicity and marketing… and how to decide which one is right for you.
- Guidelines for marketing online: social media, websites, etc.
- How to use Amazon Author Central.
- Physical marketing…
- Transitioning from fake to real.
- And… always… more!
Bonus Q&A, Pseudonyms:
- How do I publish with a pen name separate from my already published name in my KDP account?
- Can I have 2 Author Central accounts? Do I need additional Author Central accounts?
- Can my 11-year-old daughter write books under my KDP account under a pen name?
- Does my child have to wait until they are 18 to start publishing?