Training #477 – Press Release Tips for Authors
In this training, Keri-Rae Barnum from New Shelves Books joins us to talk about why authors should use Press Releases and how to go about doing so.
Specifically, she covered:
- What is a press release and what are they good for?
- When should authors use a press release?
- What goes into writing a good press release?
- Her Book Launch press release template
- Some free and paid methods for getting your press release in front of others
- Using press releases as an excuse to contact local libraries
- A demo for the interface for one press release service
- How press releases can impact your search engine optimization