In this Hot Seats and Ask Us Anything training, Erin filled in for Jay while he was traveling as we answered a combination of questions and hot seats from our queue and from our live attendees.
Specifically, this week we covered:
- Michael Donovan's question on project management
- Mark Thompson's question about market research and a lack of similar titles
- A hot seat for James Pace's children's book
- A hot seat for Frisis Leon's children's book
- Adding audio into a Kindle eBook and reading audiobooks with your kids in the car
- Phillips Williams question about split testing potential book titles
- Linda Rocco's question about adding a child's name directly into a customized book
- Rosalie Holloway's hot seat for her non-fiction/children's education book cover.