Training #308 – Hot Seats and Ask Us Anything
In this training, Blaine demonstrated some recent updates to the Kindle Bestseller Mindmap allowing us to click directly into each category, and some new features to the Book Research Rocket making it a little easier to use. We then did hot seats and answered some questions:
- A hot seat for Jane Buttery's historical fiction novel.
- A hot seat for Stephen Brown's upcoming children's book.
- Pamela Cotton's question about pricing books in color or black & white.
- Linda Zallen's question about splitting a book into two books.
- Agnes Mila's question about getting books reviewed before launching to Amazon.
- A (short) hot seat for Pamela Cotton's Non-Fiction/Self-Help book.
- Bonnie Lee's question about finding cover images to use in erotica books.
- Elisa Douglas's question about getting all rights when hiring an illustrator from Fiverr or Upwork.
- Pamela Cotton's question about publishing through Lulu.
- Agnes Mina's question about using photos in her devotional books.
- Kathleen Ripley's question about when it makes sense to start an LLC or an S-Corp.