On this week’s training, we covered:
- A hot seat for Dawn Daniels’ non-fiction children’s book about the pledge of alliegance.
- Carolyn Drew’s question about launching a book.
- A hot seat for Cindy Martindale’s non-fiction/eldercare book.
- Carolyn Drew’s follow-up question about how long it takes for a book to go live after hitting publish.
- Carolyn Drew’s question about the differences between KDP Print’s Expanded Distribution and Ingram Spark.
- Pamela Cotton’s question about Ingram Spark’s announcement that they’ll be removing low quality and low content books from their catalog.
- A hot seat for Darren Michales’ non-fiction children’s book about nutrition.
- Kammy Hayne’s question about what content is chosen when requesting a larger Look-Inside.
- A second hot seat for Jane Buttery’s historical fiction novel.
- Jane Buttery’s question about using a PDF to create your ebook.
- Mike Eastman’s question about how pricing works at Fiverr.