This week’s hot seats and ask us anything session had a lot of interaction from folks, probably from being cooped up in self-quarantine all week while we deal with the pandemic.
We covered a range of topics:
- Richard Pearlman and David Baillie’s questions about our live training replays.
- A hot seat for Conrad Deas‘s non-fiction business book about social media.
- A hot seat for Vivian Kuala‘s non-fiction/spirituality journal about Norse runes.
- Pamela Cotton’s question about providing separate versions on Ingram (color) and KDP Print (black & white).
- Nancy Fox’s question about Amazon Advertising and targeting a specific niche.
- Karen Fredericks’ question about Also Boughts and how to target them.
- Ila Scott Ford’s question about printable resources from a Kindle book.
- A hot seat for Faith Nelson‘s non-fiction/self-help journal.
- Susanne Valla’s question about doing journals on Kindle vs Paperback.
- Ismael Nowick’s question about whether Amazon is still selling paperback books during the Covid-19 Coronavirus outbreak.
- A hot seat for Kathy Lane‘s non-fiction legal education book on real estate.
- Nancy Fox’s question about putting your name on the cover of a journal (or not.)
- Vivian Kuala’s question about testing cover designs.
- Vivian Kuala and Ismael Nowick’s question about creating an author page for each pen name.
- Ismael Nowick’s question about using a business name as a pen name.
Image by Vektor Kunst.