On this Hot Seats and Ask Us Anything session, we actually covered quite a lot of ground in addition to the specific hot seats and questions answered:
- A hot seat for Lindsay Harvey’s children’s ABC book.
- Faith Nelson’s question about where to promote a discounted book.
- Colleen McCorkell’s question about whether there are still Facebook groups for promoting books.
- A hot seat for Ingrid Quintas’s cover for her non-fiction self help book.
- Vicky Wong’s question about book launches and how often to put books out.
- Vicky Wong’s question about improving Amazon Advertising.
- Una Medina’s question about opening an Amazon account and if you need a corporate name or not.
- Una Medina’s question about using Amazon Associate links in your books.
- Judy Rushfeldt’s question about how to use Amazon Advertising when they won’t approve your ads due to the topic of your book.
- Sharon Lang’s question about submitting a book to Amazon.
- Janet Chandler’s question about how long a children’s book should be and the readability score for that book.
- Ilene Baranowitz’s question about printing in color through CreateSpace (which is now KDP Print.)
- Karen Wolff’s question about simultaneous publication/launch of books in different languages such as English and Spanish.
- Faith Nelson’s question about advertising and promoting poetry on Amazon.
- Audrey Hinds’ question about launching the Kindle and paperback versions of a book at the same time.