We announced a new “pop-up training” concept we are thinking of testing out and answered some questions around that, and also covered:
- Rick Krusky’s hot seat for his “blank comic book” children’s journal.
- Jan Ziff’s questions about how to choose a category and when to launch your book.
- Dr Shree Vaidya and Keith Gilbert’s question about whether your book belongs in a specific category you want to rank for.
- Richard Prygodzicz’s question about how to get your book into a children’s category.
- Conrad Deas’s question about how many categories your book can appear in.
- Keith Gilbert’s question about how to schedule a launch date.
- Carlos Garcia’s question about choosing your initial book category.
- Una O’Sullivan’s question about whether you can make Kindle coloring books.
- Nohra Bernall’s hot seat for her children’s early reader book.
- Barend Kruger’s question about tracking historical sales data for a book.