Training #356 – Hot Seats
In this training, we covered:
- Cindy Ann Olsen's hot seat for her non-fiction/health & fitness book, focused on her title and cover.
- Faith Nelson's hot seat for her poetry book and question about setting a book to free in KDP Select.
- Wendy Tarsaroff's question about choosing keywords for Amazon Advertising sponsored keyword ads.
- Trudy Otter's question about what impressions are when analyzing your ads.
- Charlene Giordano's question about choosing which genre to write a book in first and how to research a new category.
- Oliver Asaah's hot seat for his non-fiction/relationship book.
- Timitra Williams' question about selling different versions of your book (such as with different covers) in different Amazon marketplaces.
- Amalia Levine's question about how popular Kindle editions of books are given how some parents want to limit screen time.
- Keith Ellis's question about what to export pages as out of Powerpoint for a children's book to upload to KDP or KDP Print.
- Joanna Trelawny's question about producing hardcover versions of your children's books and whether that can be done in KDP Print.
- Mellanie Narinesingh's question about minimum print quantities for print on demand books.
- Xinlin Pan (Sona)'s question about publishing her son's book to Kindle.
- Debbie Culver's question about whether she needs her own ISBN numbers or not.