On this week's hot seats, we covered a lot of ground!
- John Palmer's hot seat for his middle grade children's adventure book with a focus on creating an appropriate cover and updating the interior layout of your book.
- Carol Slater's question about how to take a book listing down on Amazon.
- Donna Kim-Brand's question about needing a new ISBN for a new edition of a book.
- Steve Neseth's question about when it might make sense to change a pen name.
- Donna Schwontkowski's question about where to get ISBNs and if you can get free ones from Amazon.
- David R. Christensen's question about how to get illustrators on Fiverr for different types of jobs.
- Carol Slater's question about how to get reviews on a children's book when you don't have a lot of friends with young kids.
- Kevin Taylor's question about where to get stock photos for a picture book.
- Carol Slater's question about when it might make sense to contact Fiverr artists outside of Fiverr.
- Margi Evans hot seat for her book's subtitle.
- David Hoeferman's hot seat for cover ideas of his non-fiction book and how to look at comparable titles and covers.
- Wendy Watson's hot seat for her book description and how to specifically call out her ideal reader in what she presents to them.
- Adrian Hernandez's question about how to find good writers for children's books.
- Gretchen Eick's hot seat for her political fiction.
- Arenetia Burns's hot seat for her children's animal/geography book.
- Carrie Casey's question about why we need smaller file sizes for our ebooks.