We started by walking through the Apex Authors website for all new members, and then talked about the new Kindle Vella program that Amazon announced yesterday.
We also covered:
- Tobias Ebel's hot seat for his children's animal book.
- Joanna Trelawny's question about how to make text bold in a book description.
- Sandra Gonyier's question about how to separate out series names for your books.
- Edwin Washington's question about how to create translated versions of your books.
- Blossom Stokes' question about whether you can use Google Translate to create new editions of your book.
- Chiwah Slater's question about how to prevent free stock illustrations being used when hiring an illustrator.
- Artur Grzenkowicz's hot seat for the cover of his children's humor book and targeting the right niche of your genre with your cover and title.
- Margi Evans's questions about mapping different editions together even if the title slightly differs between KDP and Ingram Spark.