Training #380 – Hot Seats and Ask Us Anything
In this session, we covered:
- Steven Cohen's hot seat for his children's book about dog adoption and launch process, and dealing with cultural differences in your title.
- Tony Croft's question about a possible subtitle's viability.
- Naomi Watson and Elizabeth vom Dorp's questions about having multiple illustration styles within your book or series.
- Stelios Melekos's question about fair use and using somebody else's work as an example in your own book.
- Cindy Olsen's question about whether to chase trends when choosing keywords for advertising and book metadata.
- Cindy Olsen's question about whether to create a website for your book.