In this training, Blaine and Erin introduced the latest version of the Push Button Publishing software suite, and covered:
- Edwin Washington's question about sponsored ads on Amazon listings.
- Joanna Trelawny's hot seat for the third book in her children's series and her upcoming coloring book.
- Eric Klassen's hot seat for his children's book and questions about formatting his ebook and print book, and how to create a series branding.
- Edwin Washington's question about no Look Inside appearing on a book that was recently published.
- Tammy Anderson's question about hiring an illustrator with a two-page spread and how to be charged for that.
- Suzanne McQueen's question about different tools to use for publishing print books and a hot seat for her series covers.