In this session, we covered:
- Amazon's issue with enabling the Look Inside feature on new released.
- Carrie Harp's hot seat for an island adventure short read and how to set appropriate reader expectations.
- Edwin Washington's question about whether selling a collection of short stories makes sense.
- Krsnendu Knight's hot seat for her non-fiction relationship cover and how to match bestsellers in your genre and cleaning up her book description.
- Joanna Trelawny's hot seat for her latest Parrot Adventures children's book and branding a cover with the rest of the series.
- Connie McClendon's questions about illustrations and pen names for children's books.
- Birgitte Wilms' question about whether Kindle ebooks need a back cover.
- Chiwah Slater's question about whether you can mention promotional items in your books such as t-shirts or coffee mugs.
- Eric Klassen's question about how Amazon knows whether to use a 2-page spread in the Look Inside feature.
- Birgitte Wilms' question about how to make a book available for free and whether there are still delivery fees.
- Chiwah Slater's question about why an author and illustrator doesn't appear on a book listing from a book sold through Ingram Spark.
- Edwin Washington's question about whether Amazon ranks book series the same way as they rank books and authors.