In this training, we covered:
- Joanna Trelawney's hot seat for her new children's book.
- Loris Laci's question about how to get a book to be a bestseller and making sales to schools.
- Elizabeth Kinne's second hot seat for her children's dog book, improving her book listing, and her question about getting clicks and impressions on her ads.
- Bonnie Heidbrak's hot seat for her children's social interactions books.
- Chiwah Slater's question about how long a book description should be.
- Carrie Casey's question about how many books to bring to a book festival.
- Elizabeth Kinne's question about making sales in person versus sales rankings.