Training #398 – Hot Seats and QR Codes
In this training, we covered:
- Suzanne McQueen's question about how to sell a book for holiday sales if she won't have time for a proper launch until the new year.
- Eric Klassen's question about being unable to leave reviews on his children's book on Amazon.
- A discussion on using QR codes and how useful they can be.
- Joanna Trelawny's question about her latest Parrot Adventures cover options and how to balance different elements.
- A discussion about building on your publishing knowledge and continuing to learn as different aspects of the publishing process get easier and more routine.
- Edwin Washington's question about Amazon's new Book Clubs feature.
- Cindy Olsen's question about other sites to promote your books.