In this session of hot seats, we covered:
- Suzanne McQueen's hot seat for the subtitles and keywords for her body rythms children's books.
- Lori Bruton and Brenda Brand's questions about whether an ABC Christian book should be aimed at 3-5 year olds.
- Marcel Bryan's queston about how to choose a genre to publish in.
- Bonnie Heidbrak's question about pricing your book and printing through different distributors.
- Leslie William's hot seat for her career book for paralegals.
- Lori Bruton's question about whether it's necessary to register your copyright with the Library of Congress or not.
Photo by Andrea Piacquadio.