On today's hot seats, we talked about the new Draft2Digital and Smashwords merger, and covered:
- Jacqueline Jordan's hot seat for her 4 book paranormal series.
- Joan Mullally and Chiwah Slater's questions about box set covers.
- Tracey Cheney's hot seat for her pre-school preparation book and a lot of talk about the legalities of getting model releases.
- Cary Campbell's question about whether you can change public domain content you download from a government site.
- Cindy Olsen's question about author representation and agent payment policies.