Training #413 – Ask Us Anything
On today's training, we talked about the new Push Button Publishing update, Findaway Voices new narrator marketplace, and answered a number of questions:
- Tracey Cheney's question about how to sync audiobooks with Kindle ebooks.
- Anita Grayson's question about how to find Amazon's list of categories on Amazon.
- Chiwah Slater's question about how to format a book for Kindle.
- Cindy Olsen's question about where to find our Kindle Bestseller Mindmaps.
- Kai Tan's question about Apex Authors.
- Richard Pearlman's question about how to find his way through the fundamental steps of publishing.
- Peter Andersen and Richard Pearlman's questions about how to use Push Button Research.
- Kai Tan's questions about how to protect your copyright from foreign illustrators, publishing at other retailers and making bestseller lists, and minimize quality control for print on demand books.
- Peter Andersen's question about whether it's worth advertising on Amazon.
- Nancy Fox's question about publishing a non-fiction book with the Push Button Formatting app.
- Terry Eason's question about how to prevent people from leaving a bad review because of a problem with Amazon's shipping or printing process.
- Tracey Cheney's question about where to find last week's Pop Up Help Desk.
We also covered an impromptu hot seat for a writing craft book that we found that morning that shows what not to do even when you have a beautiful cover.