In this training, we discussed the upcoming changes to MailerLite, as well as:
- Suzanne McQueen's question about choosing the right keywords for your book's metadata.
- Marion Williams question about how to revive a backlist and whether publishing a second edition impacts a book's copyright.
- Sharlani Puu Zanders' question about whether a 2nd edition of a book requires a new ISBN.
- Chiwah Slater's question about taking down old versions of a book so they are no longer for sale.
- Nadine Refsell's hot seat for the latest round of cover options for her children's book.
- Monique Nelson's question about how to get your book into Amazon Kids+.
- Kai Tan's question about how to get a children's book into Audible once it's published.