We covered a lot of ground in this training, discussing:
- News of a new cafe in Tokyo that won't let you leave until you reach your writing goals.
- Krsnendu Knight's second hot seat for his relationship book cover and how to brand series for different audiences.
- Khaya Osher's question about what criteria you need to meet to be considered a best seller and if getting top 100 free would count.
- Margy Lang's question about whether a coloring book needs a separate ISBN than the original book.
- Margy Lang's question about Draft2Digital's print beta.
- Claire Salem's question about leaving reviews in other Amazon Marketplaces.
- A walkthrough from Erin of the copyright process.
- Joanna Trelawny's question about whether to register her copyright in the UK where she is domiciled or in the US where she makes most of her sales.
- Jamie Dowden's question about the process for registering a trademark versus registering a copyright.
Note that our copyright and trademark discussions are primarily around US laws and that you'll want to do some research if you live in any other countries.