Training #465 – Ask Us Anything and Knowing Your Reader
We covered a few news notes and answered some questions today, with quite a few tangents on selling more of your books:
- Next week's Pop-Up Help Desk on creating a print book interior.
- “Shift Happens” kickstarter and knowing your readers.
- Bookstores and sales post-pandemic.
- What is the correlation between bestseller rank and number of reviews on a book? (Petsy Fink)
- How many themes are too many for one book? (Petsy Fink)
- Erin's advice about how to get out of our adult head and into a kid's head.
- How do you update the “About the Publisher” section of a book listing? (Laurel Robben Pepoon)
- What do we need to know about using famous people (who are still alive) in a book? (Petsy Fink)
- What goes into making a bestseller? (Don Kreuter)
Image by OpenClipart-Vectors.