In this training, we had some hot seat submissions and covered the following topics:
- Ways to turn off your reader at the start of your story and some tips from Erin of common mistakes she's been seeing a lot lately.
- A hot seat for Serena's children's book cover.
- A hot seat for Vijaya's children's books and finding AI artifacts and inconsistencies.
- Choosing a time of year to launch your Christmas- and holiday-themed books.
- Branding series for different target age demographics.
- Atticus and other formatting software.
- Richard's questions about creating cover files and printing costs.
- Andrew's questions about writing under a pen name and if he should use a female-gendered pen name.
- Benefits of KDP's 35% royalty rate versus the 70% royalty rate.