You can upload your book to Amazon and then forget about it, and hope that it starts making sales on it's own. In fact, until you have a back catalog, that's not a horrible strategy as long as you don't expect to make a lot of sales right away.
Organizing a book launch, however, will give your book some much-needed visibility and can help start a chain-reaction of promotional events from Amazon that can keep your book selling for weeks or even months at a time.
In this training, we'll cover the basic strategies that you need to know for your next book launch, including:
- Your back catalog, having multiple titles, and writing in series
- Building a list of fans
- Providing a call-to-action to collect your reader's email address
- Seeding your reviews
- Building buzz around your book
- Taking advantage of press releases and other media
- Purchasing advertising and solo ads
- Creating a Pre-Sale for your book