Weird & Wacky Ways to Market Your Book
In this Authorpreneur Mastery course, Kristen is going to cover the wacky foundations of creating a weird marketing blueprint.
This course is broken into 3 primary sessions, along with a preview session that sets up the basics of the course and a bonus session for covering some unique types of books and to answer questions.
Specifically, we cover:
- Preview Session: Wacky Foundations Create a Weird Blueprint for Your Book
- What’s a marketing blueprint? (The what, the why and the how of thinking about your marketing blueprint.)
- Why does “weird” matter? (What’s the point?)
- What may keep you from “going weird.”
- The #1 FACT you must remember.
- 5 big successful weird and wacky marketing campaigns… that worked!
- Session 1: Why Weirdness Matters…Wacky Marketing for both Non-Fiction and Fiction
- Why weirdness matters… a quick review.
- How to approach celebrity reviewers… and get them to pay attention.
- The most powerful fan-run word-of-mouth marketing strategy in existence.
- LIVE DEMO: Non-boring ISBNs!
- Session 2: Wacky Non-Fiction Marketing
- That celebrity secret… for non-fiction.
- How to break the rules… and get publicity.
- The power of charity alignment…
- How to create and use “different” video.
- Utilize controversy… to your income advantage.
- Out-of-the-box speaking stratgegies…
- Session 3: Weird and Fun Fiction Marketing
- That celebrity secret… for fiction.
- The power of fiction-based video.
- Over 20 unusual venues to sell your book.
- Unique giveaways to drive traffic to your site and book.
- Fun opt-ins to build your list… for fiction.
- Additional fun stuff to sell… along with your book!
- (Bonus) Session 4: Specialty Books, Kids Books, Unique Approaches, Q&A, and More!
- Unique approaches…
- How to get and keep people’s attention.
- Specialty book marketing… including opt-ins, marketing giveaways, and more!
- Q&A time!