We started today's Ask us Anything session by highlighting some great customer results!
We also answered questions about:
- Sean McBriarty's question about the viability of writing a book about adoption geared towards young children and doing competitive research.
- Janet Bruno's question about best practices for “Beginning with the End in Mind”.
- Revisiting Arno Lukas's hot seat for his children's dog book (which we covered in Training #366's hot seats.) We also covered renaming your book with different branding and the dangers of being too close to another person's trademarks.
- Mellanie Narinesingh's question about whether there are any checklists for publishing children's books.
- Belinda Bush's questions about whether a trademark should be applied for before publishing a series. We also discussed copyright.
- Joanna Trelawny's question about advertising her book now that it has 50 reviews.
- Janice Garey's question about which bonuses to start with to complement the Children's Book Formula training with.
- Cecilia Simonis's questions about writing and submitting to Amazon using an iPad Pro.
- Colleen Driscoll's question about when to get an ISBN.
- Sean McBriarty's question about how to launch a series of books.
- Steven Cohen's question about how to make photos look illustrated.
- Cecilia Simonis's question about whether there is research on which age group sells best for children's books.
- Janice Garey's question about using camera photos for children's books.
- Belinda Bush's questions about whether to sell her books as her existing business and/or to use a pen name.
- Janet Bruno's question about whether it makes sense to write books targeted to kids and then to followup with the parents to sell them related adult-oriented books.