Topics covered in these hot seats are:
- An update to the Push Button Publishing extension will be going out by the end of the week with an update for Push Button Reviews.
- Chiwah Slater's hot seat for her children's book and how to manage existing pen names and claiming them and keeping them separate for your author bio pages.
- Chiwah Slater's question about how to approach advertising to generate 50,000 sales of her books.
- Suzanne McQueen's question about the right price to set for your printed books.
- Artur Grzenkowicz's question about whether you should use the same pen name for children's books and coloring books.
- Carmelita Dolores's question about calculating the conversion from Kindle to Hardcover books.
- Shelby Beckett's hot seat for her self-help cover design.
- Barbara Farfan's question about how often you can change your Kindle ebook without creating a second edition.
- Mother Melania's hot seat for her book cover redesigns in her children's series about a puppy.
- Linda Sappington's hot seat for her Christmas activity book.
- Suzanne McQueen's question about how to change a subtitle.
- Chiwah Slater's question about what books to include in her author bio and how to deal with books that she ghostwrote or edited.