In this training, we covered:
- Bonnie Heidbrak's question about whether you can link to different editions of your books inside your hard cover from Ingram Spark.
- Chiwah Slater's hot seat for cover options for her next children's book.
- Brenda Herrold's question about how and when to use a pen name to keep your identity private.
- Sharlani Puu Zander's question about the differences between $10k Books, Children's Book Formula, and Apex Authors.
- Robert Myers' question about using a word like “Uncle” in your pen name.
- Suzanne McQueen's question about how to choose and get your book into categories.
- Don Kreuter and Monique Nelson's questions about how to access the Kindle Bestseller Mindmap and xMind.
- Edwin Washington's question about how to tell what categories your book is listed in and how well it's selling.
- Victoria Reynolds' question about how copyright works for our children's books.
- Anita Grayson's question about optimizing her images while creating her children's ebooks.